Bali Indonesia – Bali is a province in Indonesia and Denpasar is the capital of Bali. Bali is also one of the islands located in the Nusa Tenggara Islands. Initially before the independence of Indonesia, this exotic island belongs to the Lesser Sunda Province, which has thousands of cities in Singaraja, and is now divided into 3 provinces that become one of the tourist centers in Indonesia: Bali, West Nusa Tenggara and East Nusa Tenggara.
The island of Bali also has many small islands nearby which are also the center of attention of foreign tourists and local tourists namely Nusa Penida Island, Nusa Lembongan Island, Nusa Ceningan Island, Serangan Island, and Menjangan Island.
If traced geographically, Bali is located between Java Island and Lombok Island. For Religion, the majority of Bali’s population are Hindus, and Balinese also have a small population of Muslims, Christians, and Buddhists. Bali is well known to the world as a tourism destination with unique art and cultural products, especially for tourists from Japan, Singapore, and Australia. Bali has another name that is often called by Pulau Dewata (the Island of Gods) and Pulau Seribu Pura (the Island of Thousand’s Pura).
To watch the typical Balinese art, you can visit Ubud, because there is a famous name for the Bali Culture Center. However, in addition to artistic attractions, you can also visit beautiful beaches in Bali which has soft sand and beautiful waves. There you can do various activities such as surfing, swimming, sunbathing on the beach, and many more activities you can do in Bali as one of the best places to visit in Indonesia Tourism.
Bali best things to do – There are so many things to do that you can do if you visiting Bali. But, we will tell you some popular things to do in Bali as listed below.
- Surfing on the beaches that have beautiful waves in Bali. Surfing Spots? Read our best Bali surf spots.
- Enjoy the sunset at Bali’s exotic beaches, such as in Kuta, Uluwatu, and other beautiful beaches in Bali.
- Seeing many Balinese art and cultural activities, such as Kecak Dance and other Balinese dances.
- Visit Ubud Village which is famous for traditional and traditional art in Bali, Ubud Cultural Center.
- You can enjoy many beautiful beaches in all Bali area. Find out more about the best Bali beaches.
- Stay in many unique hotels in Bali that you have never felt before, like in Sol House Legian and Yan’s House Hotel Kuta.
- Tasting Balinese culinary like Betutu Chicken and Satay Lilit.
- Bask and swim at Bali’s world-renowned beaches, such as Dreamland Beach.
- Watch and feed the monkey at Ubud Monkey Forest.
And many more things to do in Bali.