How to Travel to Bali? – So you have a plan to visit Bali on your next holiday? You’ve chosen the right place to spend your holiday in Bali. It’s the perfect place to freshen your mind and forgetting about your boring daily life for a while.
How to Travel to Bali
Capture Indonesia – Imagine, you spend your priceless holiday time by looking at the beautiful blue ocean while also tanning your skin under the warm tropical sun. And the local people will happily smile at you wherever you go; this is the reason why Indonesia becomes one of the most friendly countries in the world.
However, as the Bali first time traveler who never visits southeast Asian country, especially Indonesia, it may be a little bit harder for you to think about the best way to travel to Bali. Here’s the reason why you should keep reading this article because you will find the exact information that will help you to traveling to Bali. Below we will provide the how to traveling to Bali from US and be traveling to Bali from European countries, so keep your mind up.
How to Travel to Bali from European Countries
Despite the fact that you can travel to Bali from US or Aussie directly via several Airlines that landed in Denpasar, the capital city of Bali. You’ll find no direct flight from European countries. Here is some recommended way to visit Bali from European Countries.
- You can fly to Singapore and take the KLM Royal Dutch Airlines that will fly you directly to Denpasar.
- You can make a short stop in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and take a flight directly to Denpasar from this country.
- You can take a flight to Bangkok via China Airlines, and take a flight directly to Denpasar via Thai Airways.
- Take a flight and make a transit to Hongkong, and then continue your journey directly from Hongkong to Bali.
- Or you can take a flight to Dubai, make a transit here, and take another flight directly to Denpasar, Bali.
- FIND A CHEAP FLIGHT.
However, you can also take a flight that directly go to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Indonesia, if you find any. In this airport, you can take a flight directly go to Bali easily.
How to Traveling to Bali from the United States
For you who live in the United States and have a plan to visit Bali on your next trip to Bali. You’ll find it’s easier than visiting Bali from European countries. As for United States travelers, You can find several airlines that offer non-stop flights to Ngurah Rai Airport which located in Denpasar, the capital city of Bali.
Ngurah Rai Airport welcomes thousands of travelers every day, and there are many direct flights connection from and to Bali. Los Angeles is the best place to find a direct flight to Denpasar, Bali. You can also book your flight via online booking agent to make it easier for you.
For now, you must get a United States passport first as soon as you can. If you already have it, check the expiration date. It’s because according to the U.S. Departement of States, you won’t be allowed to go to Bali without six months of validity left on your passport. And also you must have at least two empty pages in your passport.
So prepare anything and get ready for a long trip to the Happiness Island of Indonesia and prepare yourself for the best holiday time in your life!
Read our recommendation resource about Travel to Bali
At the other time, we just posted about some guide to traveling in Bali. You guys must read our previous articles that discussed Bali, Indonesia.
- Bali Travel Guide – Best Time to Go to Bali (Ubud)
- The Best Hotels in Bali – FIND A CHEAP HOTEL
- The Best Places to Visit in Bali – Dreamland Beach in Bukit Peninsula
- The Best Beaches in Bali
- The Best Honeymoon Destinations in Bali and Why You Must Celebrate Honeymoon in Bali?
- 10 of the Best Tourist Attractions in Bali
- The Best Time to Visit Bali
- Top 50 Unusual Things to Do in Bali
- Top 10 Beautiful & Best Beaches in Bali
- Uluwatu Temple – Pura Luhur Uluwatu
- Top 10 Best Hotels in Bali – Hotel Deals & Reviews
- Dreamland Beach Bali
- The Best of Ubud Tourism – Bali
- Explore the Temples of Bali
- 10 Best Things to Do in Seminyak